Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Superhero Inside

I grew up loving Marvel comics. Spider-Man, Thor, Captain America, the Hulk, Black Panther, Wolverine... you choose, I love them. Except for Iron Man, not as big a fan of him. I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about the comic story lines and the background of most of the heroes. So, this year, when I finally completed my Marvel Movie collection, I was ecstatic. This collection contains all Marvel movies produced to date. From my most recent acquisition of The Punisher (1989) all the way up to the most recently produced The Amazing Spider-Man (2012), I anxiously await this upcoming year when Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 appear on screen and takes us further down the road to Avengers 2.

That being said, Superhero movies are my favorite kind of movie. While I am not a fan of the DC comics or their heroes, I love almost every Superhero movie. So, a lot of reviews on this blog will be of Superhero movies. Or, let me rephrase... if there is a Superhero movie out there, it will probably  be found in a review here eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment